Highlighted as one of Forbes' “Most Powerful Women in Technology,” and as a "Top 100 Women in Fintech," Mona has helped raise/place over $11B+ in equity funding over her career, where she's passionately supported the startup ecosystem, including:
• Pioneering the Private Markets to deliver new liquidity & exit options to the venture industry, & launching the Unicorn stampede (acquired by SecondMarket, then the Nasdaq - now spun out into the standalone Nasdaq Private Markets).
• Authoring & successfully lobbying legislation that unleashed billions of new venture LP investment
• Raising a $500M first-time private equity fund in 7 months as a founding Director
• Managing 4 IPOs as VP, Corp. Dev./Dir., IR, a post-IPO turnaround for a 2,500% valuation increase
• Establishing two of the first university and state technology commercialization offices
• Creating & teaching The Johns Hopkins University School of Engineering's first entrepreneurship curriculum for the Business pilot program that facilitated the establishment of the W.P. Carey School of Business
Mona DeFrawi now is the Founder & CEO of Radivision, the streaming + community platform for the Startup World that entertains and informs viewers, while also connecting them to private market investment opportunities. Radivision's award-winning original series, community platform, user-generated, and curated content help consumers navigate the complex, opaque, fragmented startup ecosystem to participate in today's Entrepreneurial Revolution and Equity Economy.